Thursday 21 April 2011

Air and Water

I am fascinated by air and water, Both so simple, 


we need air to breathe. 

I took a deep breath and listened to the old bray of my heart:  I am, I am, I am.  ~Sylvia Plath






"Water, whether still or in motion, has so great an attraction for the lover of nature, that the most beautiful landscape seems scarcely complete without it. There are no effects so fascinating as those produced by the reflexions in nature’s living mirror, with their delicacy of form, ever fleeting and changing, and their subtle combinations of colour.”













To be thirsty and to drink water is the perfection of sensuality rarely achieved. Sometimes you drink water; other times you are thirsty. 
 Jose Bergiman




And water to live. 




 and both, are beautiful. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting! x