Sunday 20 November 2011

The eleventh hour film

I just watched Leonardo Dicaprio's documentary, 'The Eleventh hour'

I am inspired to promote a healthier planet - consuming fresh healthy local produce instead of processed foods. Avoiding using cars as much as possible, appreciating nature while we still have it. and opting for solar options. and not wasting products. and being so materialistic. it upsets me we have become so obsessed with material items. i myself included, everything we buy we should be able to appreciate how it was made, what its used for and what will become of it. 

I am going to make sure be active and take in the fresh air daily and apreciate the nature that exists around me now and its beauty. if we keep up the way we have it wont exist for much longer. 

one of the qoutes that struck me in this film was, 

"We can never get enough of what we don't want" - about buying things we dont need. 

So many horible distasted happen in the world and we wonder why its happening why do we deserve it, and its because of our own actions. if we respected nature and lived in a way that respected our environment and all that it provides us, this wouldnt be happening. 

I have been very ignorant and naive in regards to the topic of Climate Change, and it scares me to think of what will happen to nature and our environment in the future. So i am going to do what i can to help endorse a more sustainable, happy healthy earth and future.

"Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it."- Ghandi

Tumblr_l77jkog7my1qd91kxo1_500_largeTumblr_l87nfrtpq71qbjrdeo1_500_largeTumblr_lorrhdvhwr1qdqv28o1_500_largeTumblr_le83a3ccnh1qbtacwo1_400_largeTumblr_lhy1bv70dm1qe06dbo1_500_largeTumblr_lifawx8i8h1qaozxbo1_500_largeTumblr_lr0pf71mxn1qi23vmo1_500_largeTumblr_lfl8yz4dl41qgacm9o1_500_large

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting! x